[Jobposts] startup job in northern ID (Post Falls)

nicole colby at wsu.edu
Tue May 13 13:54:05 EST 2003

We are a small network security startup company seeking someone to start
out as a Tier I tech support individual, assist in test, act as liason
between sales and engineering, and complete remote training with
customers. This person's working title is "Network Security Technician".

Currently, the target customer for our security event management system is
system administrators of small-medium businesses (banks, hospitals,
service bureaus, public utilities, etc) with 250-500 client nodes
(workstations/servers).

Ideally, the individual seeking this job would have systems AND networking
experience, be able to speak "the language" with customers who have the
software and potential customers who are investigating the software.
Experience with security and network infrastructure tools and devices such
as intrusion detection systems (network and to a lesser degree
host-based), firewalls, proxy servers, routers, switches, and operating
systems is desired.

Our location in Post Falls is just about on the state line - about half
way between Spokane and Couer d'Alene, maybe a little closer to CdA. The
company itself is "female-friendly" (the president/CEO is female also),
but mostly men. I haven't seen a lot of female candidates come through, so
I am hopeful that someone will spot this. We of course take and appreciate
male applicants too ;o)

We are a startup company, so if the hired individual fits the bill, learns
quickly, is flexible, and works well within our environment, there is
always opportunity to expand your "horizons" so to speak.

Please see our job listing on the website if you are interested. :o)

long monster link:
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=17142144&AVSDM=2003%2D04%2D22+15%3A54%3A00%2E000&CCD=my%2Emonster%2Ecom&JSD=jobsearch%2Emonster%2Ecom&HD=company%2Emonster%2Ecom&AD=http%3A%2F%2Fjobsearch%2Emonster%2Ecom%2Fjobsearch%2Easp%3Fq%3D%26lid%3D887%26fn%3D543%26fn%3D6%26sort%3Drv%26vw%3Db%26cy%3DUS%26brd%3D1%252C1862%252C1863&Logo=1&col=dltci&cy=US&brd=1%2C1862%2C1863&lid=887&fn=543%2C+6&q=

short link:
http://www.trigeo.com/careers.shtml#nst

Both pages should indicate the correct path for your resume - you can just
email them to hr at trigeo dot com.

If you know someone in the area who might be interested, feel free to pass
this along.

thanks!
-nicole