[IndiChix] Venue for upcoming ILUG-D + Linux Chix Inida meeting

Hassath hassath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 05:21:55 UTC 2017

Hi Shyam and others at Linuxchix.

On 03/01/17 01:53, Shyam Saini wrote:
[...]
> We need a venue which can hold atleast 30 people, with internet and
> Projector.
[...]

Do try the Software Freedom Law Center, India (SFLC in short).

http://sflc.in/about-us/contact-us/

It could be useful to have SFLC in the loop- they might be able to help
in various ways since they directly work with Linux developers etc.
If you need a reference, you can say that I asked you to get in touch
with them. I had set up their systems when they were first setting up
office in Delhi.

Hope that's helpful.

--
-Hassath