[IndiChix] [x-post] [event] [BLR] Polling interest for a Julia language workshop

स्वक्ष svaksha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:15:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am planning a Julia-language[0][1] workshop for women - Viral, a
core-dev of Julialang will be conducting the workshop at Bangalore
(date and time TBD).

[0] http://julialang.org/
[1] https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia

If you are female, and would be interested in attending the workshop,
do fill out this form[2].
[2] <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsHHfv9TpNAUdFRsUWdFbDdyckNYeG1OQXhjbXhwU3c&usp=sharing>

This is not the event registration (I'll announce that once the dates
are fixed), rather, a poll so we know what women expect and we can
organize the workshop accordingly.

Thanks In Advance,
Best,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com ॥

PS: Please excuse the duplicate copies - I am posting this on multiple lists.