[IndiChix] Blogging Contest - Independence and Open Source - We Are Free

vid vid at svaksha.com
Thu Jul 30 14:26:47 UTC 2009

fyi,  vid
---------- Forwarded message ----------

Folks

To celebrate India's Independence Day and the introduction of the
community blog, the OSScamp Community is announcing the launch of a
Blogging Contest - "We Are Free!". For details on the blogging
contest, read - http://osscamp.in/event/we-are-free-contest

Prizes on offer are: 3 Annual Subscriptions of the Linux For You
Magazine (sponsored by the Linux For You magazine) and 3 .In Domain
Names (sponsored by Digimantra)

Also help us in popularising the contest by tweeting about us, writing
blog posts and spreading the word.
You can also follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/osscamp and
subscribe to the blog's feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/osscamp/blog

Also, please note that we have already announced our upcoming event -
OSScamp Delhi September 2009 (details -
http://osscamp.in/event/osscamp-delhi-september-2009)

Make the contest fun by writing blogs and voting on other blogs - Have Fun
Kinshuk

PS: Sorry for the spammy-looking post