[IndiChix] Fwd: Content retrival : Wiki content needed

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:01:43 UTC 2009

Resending to the list because I didn't want a large plain text file to
go out to each and every member of the list.

I have a copy of the contents, and anyone else interested in getting
the content the same way can simply follow the instructions given
below.

I'm sending the contents to Vidya, Hassath, Radha, Gayathri, and
Kadambari. Anyone else interested in this file, please send me a
direct email.

-- Ram