[IndiChix] Indichix meet at Freed.in 2009: Feb. 20, 21 at JNU, Delhi

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Tue Jan 20 17:03:41 UTC 2009

Hello all,
  Just joined this list, but thanks to Svaksha's initiative,
we would be glad to have a Indichix meeting at the forthcoming
Freed.in event which will be held at JNU, Delhi, on Feb. 20th,
and 21st. This can be along the lines of the Linuxchix mini-
conference at linuxconf.au, but we would need to hash out some
details. So, if people are interested, please follow up to this
message, so that we can have a discussion on the possibilities.
Even should the mini-conference not happen, we would welcome
participation from women.

  Details for Freed.in 2009 are at http://freed.in , including
links for registering as a delegate or a speaker. Attendance at
the event is free of cost, but please do note that as we are
not seeking any funding for the event, it will be impossible for
us to reimburse travel and lodging costs. However, we are doing
our best to arrange local accommodation in the houses of the
organisers, and would also be glad to support anyone seeking
funding from their own institution or from any other agency.

Regards,
Gora