[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

Vid Ayer vid at svaksha.com
Wed Jan 7 02:55:06 UTC 2009

'Morning Folks,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:44 PM,  <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Kingsly John
> <member+indichix at kingsly.net> wrote:
>
>> It's highly unlikely that she's not aware of the happenings considering Atul
>> was here talking on behalf of her. She's just chosen to ignore all the mails.
>
> Oh, I'm sure she knows very well what is going on. Which is also why I
> wonder if any point is served by using her work address - which we
> can't be sure goes to her anyway.

That was the ID she used to subscribe to this list and its in the archives.

Anyway, when sending the mail to all known addresses, please list them
inside the body of the mail too since the list archives does not show
CC (or BCC :)) mail Id's.  Example:  JFTR, this mail is being sent (or
CC) to : [0] foo at bar.com, [1] foo1 at bar1.com, [2] ...

Here is a summary of the women who have ACK / signed the Draft :
Hassath, Archana, Vidya, Lakshmi. Kadambari, Gayathri. If anyone else
(can men add their names too? ) wants to add their names please add it
asap to enable Hassath to include the changes.

Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||
|| You are what your deepest desire is ; As you desire, so is your
intention ; As your intention, so is your will ; As is your will, so
is your deed ; As is your deed, so is your destiny | ~Upanishads ||