[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

Kingsly John member+indichix at kingsly.net
Tue Jan 6 12:09:02 UTC 2009

+++ hassath at gmail.com [2009-01-06 17:19:00]:

> Thanks Kadambari and Sriram, for adding. I have incorporated Sriram's
> suggestion and the entire draft is pasted below here.
> I have a question - should we send this to her livejournal address
> since we know she must be accessing that? (Instead of the business
> address, I mean.)

Send the mail to all known addresses.

It's highly unlikely that she's not aware of the happenings considering Atul
was here talking on behalf of her. She's just chosen to ignore all the mails.

Also the phone number she's listed in the domain registration is a fake one.

Kingsly

     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/