[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:19:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Kadambari Devarajan
<kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry to nitpick and don't want to come across like a grammar nazi, but here
> are a few minor edits since this is not an informal communique: [...]

Hey Kadambari, thanks. Much appreciated.  (I myself am particular
about such stuff. Missed these because there's been so much list
mail...)

Would you please go ahead and make those changes (and correct any
other such minor errors) in the draft and send it again here? That
would be great.

--
- Hassath