[IndiChix] Unresolved issues [was] LC-india domain

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:47:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 12:48 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I agree that we should send a final mail to Atul Chitnis and Swati
> Sani so that we have on record that we did make this attempt.
> If anybody on the list knows of any other way to get in touch with
> Swati Sani, please inform the list.

You/I/we could try posting comments on her blog (
http://swatisani.livejournal.com/) - just another method of contacting Swati
Sani. She did make posts even recently. But I guess there's no point (or
possibly bad manners) trying to contact her this way, especially if she
hasn't replied to mails.
My apologies for the long silence - I haven't had time to even check my
mail! :( Else, I'd have given my two paise earlier.
I'm not yet through reading all the related mails, so please ignore this if
someone else has already mentioned similar stuff or an alternate plan is
already in place.

Cheers,
Kadambari Devarajan.

--