[IndiChix] Is anyone on the list learnting PyQT ?

satya komaragiri satya.komaragiri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:17:35 UTC 2009

Hello

I am just a beginner with python too but felt it would be nice to let
the people on the list know that dgplug organizes a summer training
program  on #dgplug where they initiate students into open source
technologies.

They organized a nice training program to teach the students the
basics of python and were also planning to teach Qt.

It would be nice to see more people joining them (students to learn
and also people who may like to volunteer to teach).

Regards
Satya

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Archu <archu.oct at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Sriram,
>>

>>> 1. Does anyone on this list use PyQT professionally ?
>>> 2. What have your experiences with using PyQT been ?