[IndiChix] Summary of hosting offers + Voting (open till 2009feb07)

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:29:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM, சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்பன்
<sudarsun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Let me clarify something;  I was seeing people opting my service only for
> backups!
>
> My hosting service provides the following:

Sudarsun, thanks so much for the generous offer. I too would like to
assure you that a backup server in this case is as important (if not
more) than the one which will be hosting the web site. We do not mean
to indicate that your offer is any less generous than Ketan's, when we
opt for it as backup. Like Vid has mentioned, we cannot take up all
the offers that we have received, and so have had to select these two.
It's precisely because your offer is so good that we are keeping it as
our backup- if the backup server couldn't provide us similar
facilities as the live one, it may not be as useful a backup as we
intend it to be.

Thank you again, and I hope you continue to support IndiChix generously.
--
- Hassath