[IndiChix] [Status Update] Domain name change + website hosting move

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:09:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> 2. Modify the existing web server configuration to serve the content
> of india.linuxchix.org
> communication on the list. I have learned that one of the existing
> admins is genuinely not going to be able to help for the time being.
> We have therefore resolved to move to a new website host.

Correction: I mixed the mailing list admins with the server admins

The status of point 2 above should read as:
The existing server admins have not responded to any communication on
the list seeking assistence with website config changes. We have
therefore resolved to move to a new website host.

-- Sriram