[IndiChix] http://india.linuxchix.org/ - Is now open!

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Wed Apr 15 05:58:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:17, Ketan Padegaonkar
<ketanpadegaonkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> The DNS servers still seem to be gone bonkers, with all dns servers
> returning different results. As a result the page is not available when
> my computer talks to the wrong dns servers.

i am able to access it (logged in right now)

> Vid, any responses from the sysadmins at linuxchix.org ?

No, since its working atm. Since I dont have irc access at the moment
I cant follow it up. So if you want a faster response its  available
at #volunteers and #chapters on irc.linuxchix.org  Feel free to ask on
#linuxchix too :)

Ketan, since you, Sriram, Radha and Kadambari are the server admins it
makes more sense for you all to be on the chapters[0] and
volunteers[1] lists as the archives are only available to subscribers.
Yep, they are pretty low traffic and on topic :)

|| Vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||