[IndiChix] Greetings from Narendra Sisodiya

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Mon Sep 15 18:10:47 UTC 2008

2008/9/15 narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com>:
> Hi to all,
>     I belongs to IITDelhi and I am a FLOSS community builder. very shortly

hi, nice to see you here.

> I hope I will find some sort of attendance from this community so that i can
> help you for in your activites in NCR.

Narendra, if you would like to help out with the LClabs in Delhi, do
check the archives for the thread 'libre labs for women' where
Hassath, Divya and Ajay had volunteered. You might want to plan
(regarding the courses) it with them and announce it here so folks
from other cities can join the fun.
Also, LC has a "courses" list and an irc channel too so we can use
that if required. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||