[IndiChix] Call for Participants for Sahana localization sprint on 1st November.

Ajay Kumar ajuonline at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:04:49 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
There is a planned Localization sprint for Sahana on 1st November,
2008 to push the translated statistics of Sahana Hindi to completion
and do a quality check.
You can track the announcement/discussion thread located here
http://groups.google.com/group/sahana-localization/t/382bb6b1875e0c1e?hl=en

Also, we are trying to have it for other languages as well in case we
get some people to participate.

It is planned to be a day long activity and we will use the Sahana
localization mailing list and the #sahana IRC Channel on freenode for
communication for the purpose.

Would request all who are into translation to participate in it and help
contribute to Sahana.

Sarai has agreed to host the sprint and allowed us to use the CSDS
Seminar Hall for the same. Thanks to Mr. Gora Mohanty :-)

Please feel free to send in comments and suggestions about the same.
And do join in the Sahana mailing list and send in your confirmations.

PS: You can participate online too over the IRC channel.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Ajay Kumar

"I code for SAHANA. Do you?"