[IndiChix] Libre Labs for women

Vid.A vid at svaksha.com
Mon Oct 13 09:57:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Ajay Kumar <ajuonline at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarded the links to both the September and October discussions. Thanks
> for opening it up for the public.

Thanks Ajay.   Leslie is right. Funding takes longer than item
donations.... so we need to get our bases cleared first which is:
space sponsors (to keep the machines) in various other Indian cities.
We can use that time to find volunteers in other cities who can take
this forward, look for space first, and then, coordinate the same so
that we can sync our requests to Google. I am aware that its  easier
said than done but we can try at the very least :) Requesting a
machine sponsorship every few months seems unplanned imo.  </end
thinking out loud>

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||