[IndiChix] Libre Labs for women

Ajay Kumar ajuonline at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:32:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Vid. A <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> >
> > Isnt fat-net a NP?  Google should be okay with that I guess.
>
> Oh yes, FAT is indeed a non-profit, registered as a Society (though
> it's quite new, and most donors want the organisation to have been
> registered for a minimum of three years). Ajay, will that help?
> More important, is IndiChix okay with that?
> If yes, I can check with FAT what it thinks about it.

Well the people I am talking surely *can* trust me on this, but the point
is, we need to have a plan ready on how do we intend to use the funds or
donations, I mean for Delhi or other initiatives in India. I am sure, if we
send them what we plan to have, in a more specific manner, they will be
happier to respond quickly. And probably have it online somewhere.

Let me know and I will fire away the email.

Regards,
Ajay Kumar
http://www.ajuonline.net