[IndiChix] [ilugb] Re: [x-post] dinner meetup @ Bangalore

Vid Ayer vid at svaksha.com
Mon Nov 24 07:02:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Manish Chakravarty
<manishchaks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Vidya,
>
> What is the agenda of the meet?

AFAIK, No agenda, as yet :)
A dinner meetup usually sets the tone to relax and meet out-of-towners.

> One thing I personally wanted to discuss was Choosing a License for an Open
> Source book. ( Mine is almost complete but I need to find a good licence for
> it)
>
> Also do you have any suggestions recommendations for the venue?

I'll let Bangaloreans name the venue (something centrally located
please, like MG road and surrounding areas) .. The floor is open to
suggestions :)   Arky...??

--
Vid
|| Blog: http://www.svaksha.com ||