[IndiChix] [OT] An article that made me think in what communities like this do

Aneesh Mulye aneesh.mulye at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:02:44 UTC 2008

I tried to read and understand it, and did catch it in parts, but I'm afraid
it's mostly beyond my ken, probably because I don't have a grounding in the
jargon of the modern or postmodern humanities. Would it be possible for you
to give me (and other interested readers on this list) the gist of the
paper? It would be highly appreciated, as the material does seem
intrinsically interesting.

--
धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः।
तस्माद् धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्॥