[IndiChix] bangalore meetup

Vid.A vid at svaksha.com
Mon Nov 10 02:06:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Radha <radha.nitt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Met a bunch of very interesting OSS developers/contributors
> Manish,Sriram, raj shekhar, Vid, me, Giridhar, One more don't remember
> name Vid please help.

Kingsly and Giridhar's colleague (sorry, i didnt catch his name too)

> I honestly think we all should be doing this meet up regularly. It
> makes a huge difference and I am sure we all would like it. It was
> friendly,healthy,warm,motivating meet up! I am looking forward for the
> next one and meet more people!

right, we should :) I'd suggest we jam up the LC meets with the
bengaluru-lug meets each month. It makes more sense to collaborate
with a like-minded group which, albeit new, is fairly regular in the
meets, which I like.  IIRC, there was talk of another meet in November
...will keep y'all posted.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||