[IndiChix] Request for interview...

Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] fred at bytesforall.org
Fri Jun 6 10:04:49 UTC 2008

Dear Kadambari and the rest:

As you know, I believe in copylefting almost all of my work (including
14,000+ photosgraphs at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/

On the question below, I've not got any commitment from any editor, so as a
freelancer I can't pretend that I'm doing it for a publication which has not
expressly assigned me to do a story. But you can be assured that I will do
my best to get it published, and submit it to one magazine or a news-agency
that I write for often.

Apart from this, there are others who appreciate your (LinuxChix-India) work
and would like to know more about your group. As someone who appreciates the
need for equal gender access to technology too, I'll use it wherever
possible. Will keep you'll informed... FN

--
Frederick FN Noronha * Independent Journalist
http://fn.goa-india.org * Phone +91-832-2409490