[IndiChix] Request for interview...

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Sun Jun 1 18:55:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]
<fred at bytesforall.org> wrote:
> Thanks so much VidA. All your inputs are helping me to build a better
> picture. I will do my bit to ensure your group and its goals are
> better understood. In the meantime, more inputs are welcome. Anyway,
> who are the most active five or six persons in the group, if you don't
> mind me asking?

I'm curious as to why you would want to selectively project only 5 or
6 persons from LCIN, and not write about Linuxchix as a whole. If I
may ask, are you writing about LCIN as a group or is the focus on
individuals (like me) who answered your mail. The latter makes me very
uncomfortable.

> Is there some contac or something else. t address which can be contacted
> by any woman who wants mentoring, or who feels the need to launch a
> women's-only user-group (either for the sake of ensuring better access
> or because theirs might be a girls-only institution)?

Umm... i dont know any institution that insists its girls students
only interact with other girls/women but if you do, let the list know
so we can discus how to move forward.

> What inspired you'll to start the group? Did you'll anticipate it

Archana can answer this better...over to her !

> would grow as much as it did, or was more growth expected? Thanks...

It will be very nice if you could share the name of the publication
you propose to write/send this article to, so we can keep an eye out
to read it :)

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||