[IndiChix] How to become open source contributor?

Radha radha.nitt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:59:49 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am one among the unfortunate people who don't have the opportunity to
contribute to open source software as part of job.

I can on an average spend 8 hours a week for opensource development and I
know C,C++,Perl. Familiar with Linux installation,shell scripting and
working in Linux environment and excited about Linux. May be I can say I am
a Linux enthusiast.

I would like to work on some opensource project a part from job. But
something like part time contributor?

How can I start? Where can I start?

Can someone help me?

Thanks,