[IndiChix] Planet Linuxchix India

Barkha Khatri barkha.khatri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:44:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Since there wasn't a formal announcement of the planet, (consider
this to be one) some things that should be noted are:

o The planet is still in a beta stage, which means, expect messed up
  feeds.

o If you need your blog URLs to be added, drop a mail to this list,
  and it shall get added.

o We started off the planet with a few feeds we knew. All of them are
  requested to mail a gotchi either on this list, or to
  planet-admin at linuxchix.org.in

o The logo looks more like an egg atm, needs work, and shall be done
  this weekend.

o It was very kind of Vaibhav to promptly create an account. Thanks!

o The work on the planet shall continue until it is shifted to
  another location (as per the mails that I have been reading.)

Archu,

The planet is about women in FOSS, but that shouldn't stop it from
saying what these women have to talk about, apart from FOSS in their
lives, just like http://planet-india.randomink.org/ But if you still
want only selected posts to appear on the planet, you can select a
particular tag that the planet can subscribe to (eg: FOSS / GNU/Linux,
etc) and I will modify the feed accordingly.

Regards,
Barkha.