[IndiChix] Suggestion

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:53:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have a suggestion for managing the "administrative" problems. I
think there should be another open (people can join at their will)
mailing list for discussing where things should be heading. People who
want to be a part of those dynamics can simply subscribe to that list.

Given that we are trying to spread the word about the organization, it
is pretty scary for a newbie to be exposed to all the bloodshed that
has been going on here. I am saying that because I, for one, feel that
too.

Once a decision has been reached after the bloodshed, we could have
discussions on this list as to how to take it forward.

Just my 2 cents.
Regards,
Aneesha