[IndiChix] mitwi (man and info pages through web interface)

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:27:21 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 4:34 PM, Ria Das <mailtoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My project mitwi which deals with "Publication of all man and info
> pages for each release through a web interface" is back on track
> again. Presently it is hosted under dgplug site.
>
> http://mitwi.dgplug.org

info pages are indeed rare to come by.  thanks for the detailed guide
on howto use the site in its current state, especially warning what
not to select :)

a tip for the rest. if scrolling the big list takes time use quick
find ((usually type '/') of your browser (firefox for example) and
type a few letters of the command.

also i see that man pages are translated to html as is. are there ways
to define CSS for the various sections?

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is