[IndiChix] volunteers wanted : 4 list admins

k.sruthi at yahoo.com k.sruthi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 03:46:51 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm Sruthi working as a software engineer at Bangalore. I basically got interested in FOSS from my college days. I've been a volunteer for the FOSS courses conducted for Anna University lecturers and got the enthu to learn more & more and involve more ppl in the process. And this being a linux chix group gives a greater sense of belonging and hope to contribute my mite to the FOSS community.

Regards
Sruthi