[IndiChix] Chapter Name suggestions

Gayathri Swaminathan gayathri.swa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:42:01 UTC 2008

Hey Aneesha:

Agree with you. If the name is in the way of conducting activities, there
needs to be some sort of facilitation. Could be as simple as <New Name> -
LinuxChix Indian chapter or something like that.

Can we do a page in wiki for polls on keep name/ change name? This should
give us an idea of how many people see it as being necessary.

--
Gayathri Swaminathan