Preliminary task list for Foss.in BOF

barkha_247 chuckgiggles at vhErrwc5z3z63WeWdgTh2GwUkwQoBVNoeYrcASzDS9r0PrIz9WJsnFKA2BKTGVA7qo64WQt4WTmJmNjKMtmivkN85g.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 14 13:00:36 UTC 2007

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:

> Barkha will be announcing very soon about some of the detailed task
pages.

The preliminary list of To Do things [1] has been put up on the wiki.
Please add in your ideas too! (We need as many brains as we can)

Also, a list of all the places[2] where we can announce about Indian
Linuxchix and about the BoF at Foss.in/2007 has been put up. It needs
some more love. Volunteer and put down as many mailing lists /
organizations / colleges where you can help promote the BoF.

Some more pages with detailed tasks will be put up over time. We need
all the help that we can get.

Thank you!

[1]
http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Foss.in_2007#Preliminary_List_of_\