hi all ....help plzzzz

kp_shajina kp_shajina at TrFa2VumQNtHHKN-HhKEfqpEykIF-zXp6EfbvFCEtyWvuQ2h8Zsh30ezEiSut2O8WnW4u3bixOAba5hd8d9tfW0.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 11 14:28:46 UTC 2007

I am shajina doing final year cs engg in chennai. I am planning to do a
project in linux platform. The project is a paper presented in CCS'07
about Automated Detection of persistent kernel control-flow attacks.It
invloves VMM. I need Guidance from the group. can omeone pls guide me..
anybody from chennai? or can u sugges me a person or place where i can
do this project with guidance. please reply.