[Indianlc] Membership approval

Vid Ayer svaksha at Vu8yMEZKcELmyTXKJ7f0hOLhceqxGKWJPttptbMKgW_t5G7yPOUe3iQCXM25IMrX_xeO-xWtkliL5w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 29 07:58:49 UTC 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 5:12 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at MyHZhNjDMhFkMmjmTBWvrhChQZ6yN_-lkjVFaGq-VTxS2s7OEeZJp4w8PLBfTQ1S61R_zdCVJT5VshfZ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>  A few people have been subscribing to this list but their membership has
> not been approved. Can
>  someone with suitable permissions please approve their subscription? I am
> not sure who the correct
>  person would be to contact in this case, hence the wide distribution.

the list admin is archana (archu_oct, i think)

> Recent Activity
>

>  1
> New Members Visit Your Group
>

> Real Food Group
>
> Share recipes
>
> and favorite meals
>
> w/ Real Food lovers.
>
> Best of Y! Groups
>
> Check it out
>
> and nominate your
>
> group to be featured.
>
> Yahoo! Groups
>
> Special K Challenge
>
> Learn how others are
>
> shedding the pounds.
> .

btw, i find the mile long appended advt with each group-mail  by yahoo
very annoying. What do others think? should we shift to mailman ?

--
Wishes,

Vid