Linuxchix.org.in

Pooja Agrawal mailofpooja at ycA51kIDWGv8mrWQed3ZZ6-xgNIdga_JT1vWfLHuEesIsIoDZwgJwY81RhuX-Utmep7atC50PtiImh7kepHj.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 21 04:09:07 UTC 2007

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at ...> wrote:

> Hi,
> Came across this page: http://www.linuxchix.org.in/
> Is it part of this yahoo! group? Can this page be taken up to promote
> Indian Linuxchix?
> cc-ing pooja agarwal, who seems to be the owner of the above
mentioned page.
> cheers
> Runa

Hello,

For some reason this message skipped my attention. Me and Swati wanted
to start the chapter but did not get many people who could help us
with the website. Looks like there are some people who are interested.
I will discuss with her and we all can decide a plan of action.

Thanks,
Pooja