[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

priya venkateshan priyaven at Aa5OlZA9PrhIRFIPK2vSTxF1ahXidzcZPFUzu4LZDvgi2XQMGpIF8sWXjq2PdBfcHN1ULmP5pH4HVPQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 18 09:31:18 UTC 2007

IMHO, chix is fine. Also, since we're part of linuxchix, i feel we should
stick to this name.

--
The reward for hardwork is only more hardwork. Everything else comes under
side-effects.