[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at LTqnZ2i7iRNjUWcy6Ws6al7zT4V27p0tWt11-7WCfOznGibv0pXeerW22T1okv3WVgntaTFy3W9bipI.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 18 13:18:04 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, Vid Ayer <svaksha at PBQNT9I8IsXbkBk-M4d5pLnt2ZegWAARYnvfDQtv52EfjRmarjn-HP7N-ERxuO7Ioo5XOvLoO5q15yY.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> On 5/18/07, Aneesha Govil <popcorn09 at Sr4Hts8wo0d_Q1Z6XEH44XZpTv10VommOpZ28hRLCkY1PcII7jrBn4EuU9KPbkS3HBzRwjcp8IBpvKBL.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>  >  I think Priti also means removing the word chix from the indichix
>  >  channel to something else because chix is not good according to Indian
>  >  context. At least that is what I understood from their earlier email.
>
>  ... err, isnt it a bit late (almost 2 years later) to discover that,
>  especially if we call ourselves the Indian chapter.
Well that is what I felt too! I think it is more than just localization.
> Do all the women
>  here feel the need for a namechange?
>  So what do we do about the domain : linuxchix.org.in ?
>  --
>  Vid

You can view the complete thread of discussion by clicking on
'messages in this topic' link in the email...

Aneesha