Request for response

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at FOkX2_R-E8KxE9JxKlHwH_zVe5OYEWD-MYRPyyv86xzkcSJ0KeUx9bMw_dWwNPU1G8ZwG34x6581auGbcgib5Q.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 16 10:42:00 UTC 2007

Hi everyone

Mary Gardiner is mapping the linuxchix chapters to see what are those active
or inactive. Are you all alive? And this mailing list?

Does anyone who know Archana can ping her about this? I believe she received a
mail from Mary, but probably did not see it yet.

--
Brain: Prepare yourself for your 15 minutes of fame
Pink: after that, can I have 15 minutes of Macarena?