[IndiChix] 2008Jan BLR meet-up [was] Re: meet-up at blr

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:48:34 UTC 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 2:19 PM, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis at gmx.net> wrote:

> if you're posting about meetings on upcoming, please tag the post with
> "foss" and "india" (two separate tags) so that it shows up on the foss
> in india feed: http://pipes.yahoo.com/bluesmoon/foss_in_india

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/393643

Have fixed a date and time , so speakup (and also suggest a date and
time, rather than just generic "not convenient"). Maybe we should give
it more permanence with a bi-weekly (Sat ?) meeting at a fixed time.

Vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||
People are like stained glass windows, true beauty can be seen only
when there is light from within... ElizabethKublerRoss ||