List Closed

Archu archu.oct at IR0zt8TM3qVnJ3r_-2xZ9-RLXQM87WumW_FZQPKKZeTMp7iNmefZ5G_r_mh305YYqIwrVDu7kpoSJ6Q.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 24 17:00:50 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I just changed few settings in the yahoo group, so that we will be
aware of the new mail-list hosted.

# Front page gives the details about the wiki and linux-chix mailman
subscription details, which is already was sent out by Vid and Runa.
# Most of the subscribers, I would say all* are ported to the new
list, but its 100+ so if we missed out few to the new list, please do
subscribe to the same.
# We can stop communicating in this list officially and post and
continue all the threads in the new list. I will be porting the
archives here to the mailman list, so its easy for us to know what
was/is going on.
# Just drop a mail to indichix-owner at WK1z1FCCUprQnNr8dO-8dgk7v026E_O86PssRqFBMSX2-IUL-EwvIAfNNGk_OjIGhu5KG7Lhtfh9-0UD-FZBIRx9HcUrjQ.yahoo.invalid or me/Vid if you
face any subscription/posting issues.
# Happy computing :)

--
#Archu