[Indianlc] Lc-IN BoF Session - Notes and Goals page

Radha radha.nitt at JOvifkGUYtKkn9TPv9ZyHPb1Osnz79JOYH4U_EyKu43wkmD4-9vI47fx_FMLkc2IaUAMVUMozfD9CLwz.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 10 14:36:08 UTC 2007

Hi Linux chix team,

Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Radha. I work for a software company in Bangalore. I do porting
here(Port applications developed in particular platform to other). My work
is not in open source area, but i am an linux enthusiast. I attended
Foss.in<http://foss.in/>out of curiosity and yes it was a fantastic
event.

Got nice Linux chix stickers and have put them at my work place and at home
too! Feels very good! This is the first time i am introducing myself with my
real name in a mailing list. I think this is the first success of Linuxchix!
:)

I attended BoF session but was a quiet observer :).

I think the target audience should include school and college chixs. I have
few contacts in that age group and they don't even know piracy stuff.. how
good Linux is and everything. Some basic write ups in web might help.

I know a bit of Linux. I know to install Linux and do some day to day task
in Linux. I would like to contribute in someway to the community. If there
is some task i can take up I would like to give it a shot!

Good luck to Linux chix,
Bye,
Radha