[Indianlc] Linuxchix.org.in

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at 8rS7QOR_IroCqKmqM_U4yGOecaFKDnXLJKJdvTYEjxq06bn45YnWK8yy7NgWBWp65L2mbnA23e4OkA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 11 17:00:54 UTC 2007

Hey Runa,

I believe the page was supposed to be under construction but never got past
what it has on right now. If you work on it, let me know too, I would be
ready to volunteer too!

Aneesha

On 08 Apr 2007 10:24:21 -0700, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at Hjs4jzwZCrwV2jO-VMT_0xcAKfOSX54CnVUEkelfm-Q-B-5QOL-aOfYVm6tDGKXj_ly6TQnrqhU7XWtB5Q.yahoo.invalid>