[Indianlc] Registration: Empanelment of translators.

Chetan G tuxchetan at 3l0yOf1gYHuK2PgiuYMeDS_E9mh3VZFwJlkGdoVP3GxqI-iZGvdf3xUcqicXGl9cFDXzQtJEvXuv5g.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 23 15:44:01 UTC 2006

 Hi priti,

>Please register yourself for "Empanelment of
>translators" that we are planning to do, here is the
>link for it's registration form.

http://www.janabhaaratii.org.in/janabhaaratii/page_gen.php?lang=en&body=/announcement/translation.php

It seems that something goes wrong on tat page please check it.....
it  ask me to enter my GNU/Linux Experience even i selected it but fails to
submit.

--
Chetan Ghorpade
Linux Systems Administrator