Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

gaurav linux4all at xc_Pwio-3a57qkj47psQ8M3cgETKppYctwQ9a_WDZ9D3QFAKX6zC0PuWPBM58XsbkQVDta3KCeip-M0.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 30 08:38:31 UTC 2006

well i am visitng the forum after a long time and it is good to see
some initiatives.
I haven't read all the messages but i would like to say that you can
also forward the articles at linux4all at 3tpZoac4TcwfyzYhWQWkNyOaFCOGEoepRrAZRVowoCvrnpQ3t7VG34xyURS16rwAtp-A34pcTTxZUw.yahoo.invalid so that i can post
them at website www.gnulinuxclub.org

regards

gaurav

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "Diya Saxena" <funnyprogramer at y...>