[Indianlc] New poll for Indianlc

Devi S mailstodevi at Pt_kHGFqbXh0M83AR4XRAN7xbVzdFDbZTBL-gH7TWZIm4VxdlM_PYA4AxrIt5ln2lP1B9NU3YmIZXzzd.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 25 06:35:02 UTC 2006

VaibhaV Sharma <vaibhav at zOSkcCKA9zpupKq52iIZfHg43x7sr21kgdt4o3LJiRx_HtljG9OWQXoP75XjhUwk-lU2FJkUa3PetUJTwBMz9YM.yahoo.invalid> wrote:  Indianlc at yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
> Indianlc group:
>
> Are you infected by the recent worm, W32.Blackmal.E at mm that hit on Jan
> 17th?
>
>   o Yes
>   o No
>   o Heard, but not infected
>   o Heard of someone getting infected
>   o Not Heard

May I ask what has this got to do with "Linux Chix in India"?

  Since this group is comprising of Sysadmins who can definitely contribute on this. During the early hits (17th Jan 2006) clamav also failed to catch this and mails (linux server) passed through to the users desktop(windows).

Regards
Devi S.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling- but in rising every time we fall - Confucius