[Indianlc] Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

rashmi rashmi25here at RUkd5ladECp02x_DLyA8Hh-l4INPavlDURm_DHRTIa-QnlO2IKiqlAJtOIVDJimj3kmA5m0_GSGsK99O5A.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 18 13:30:44 UTC 2006

Thanks for the document its of gr8 help

 Rashmi

Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at ljPZxx2TKusXbJAPyEN1a-QfAtWktRbqKHDEmeIa-H-H5PU4NpJWyiKQ_NGj4p3BoBo5HIkk3DVDkCdBiIJg3g.yahoo.invalid> wrote:     Hi All
 The Basic problem that i faced and I think most of the new comers face
 are that once their m/c is up with a linux distro they dont know what
 to type. The urge is always there to try out the hand and type a few
 commands but alas no one teaches you what and how. You need to read
 big fat books to learn a few commands.

 So the solution is here. I found out a single page document written
 by 'Razor' which tells about most imoportant commands with simple
 examples. It tells about almost all frequently used commands. I have
 got the original pdf from the below location

 http://madchat.org/sysadm/Linux%20and%20Unix%20Commands.pdf

 and have converted it into RTF so that new commands can be added to
 make it a one stop destination.

 Though I seriously believe in the extensive study of anything and
 believe in the RTFM philosophy but I think this document can create
 the basic awareness and create the urge to read more and make
 newcomers feel home.

 Now problem is how can I upload the file??? The upload file option has
 been turned off by the moderator and I cant even attach the file here.
  :-(. Archana, can you please turn the option on or give me
 permission to upload the file?

 Thanks

 P.S. : Razor, if you come across this mail somehow, then thanks for
 the document. I wanted to take your permission for copying your file
 but could not contact you.

                                                    Linux operating system                                       Unix operating system                                       Linux software                                                                     Linux user                                       Indian woman