on web conf solution

malovika roy malovika at cyCT-AuDoDQqgLFASaVj6KzFa4JUp3OaliuNvHDk8zfE6EH2Gwx5uAJVIiCkLYPkM_-L0M4FHfbpuzM.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 16 09:43:40 UTC 2006

hi all,
  I need some info regarding web conferencing solutions based on open source. I am doing an article on web conf, and havent come across any muft and mukt software for the same. could you pls suggest some names and if possible links.

  kindly help!

  Regards,
  Malovika.