Technical help

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at Iq0G9YW4oshMWswX4FzoGmV9veD6PtFIktgs5zWNg8Z211hLrwVmCgUJjEBd6yJvJkj3Br9PiVD6YyLbw0-x.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 12 06:06:03 UTC 2006

> Yep, me to as a volunteer :).
> I will start with a nice topic, but not yet decided.
> Soon, i will put up the manuals.

Kewl, we are now 3 in number... Any one else joining. Come on guys
dont be shy...

Well about the topics that you have mentioned..can you tell on what
field u are planning to write like installation, maintenance, sys
admin, app dev, kernel dev etc?

I am planning to write a few how tos of
1. Kernel compilation (do we really need one more?)
2. Kernel level debugging using kGDB and KDB
3. writing and compiling simple device drivers ( can i write better
than rubini and corbett?)
4. User mode linux
5. sysfs

Now can anyone suggest me what should I start with first, I mean where
the documentation available is not adequate will be given the highest
priority etc.