Technical help

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at NH7ydTi2aUCwAdgIC2jkiKJV-IRc8IsgGy_Idt6urzDtz_OKyGb4mJSxIITrmGTyqE4k_N3Wl9exNF8yAz8pbg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 11 13:16:09 UTC 2006

> this is very true. for this reason, besides a links page a little
bit
> of documentation for the newbie women (and maybe for newbie men too)
> targetting these little doubts in mind would help in the long term
> gain more converts....to gnu/linux/foss.

Exactly thats what I was trying to convey. A little bit of
documentation in plain english definitely helps. And I will suggest
someone pretty new to linux to write this document as (s)he might have
recently faced a lot of problems which others might overlook. Those
issues might be stopper ones for someone trying Linux for the first
time. One the initial draft is done (s)he can post it in the group and
we all can review and give our comments.

Now any volunteers here?????