[Indianlc] Technical help

Ramprasad B ramprasad_i82 at DwvHfqROFhYEohsFLs-FvCqVGJ7jQRchJTf40VPHuS8Cy4Q9JecDbxxm3SdOt6mBWjijrqWLDRChzTCxv4PJ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 10 08:55:21 UTC 2006

Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at pd7GTixorDRJ3Uunu2X1o4_Zrc-F-niFYlcqOUyXfchCwOC5JGPDsEzWkhrTwEXanfObKQ7u41ZuoqM39cKZIbpc.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
 Now some one else was also talking about contribution to the
 community... now my suggestion is that if someone who has some free
 time can (s)he come up with a beginners document? Like what are the
 filesystyems in linux. How to format the harddrive for linux
 installation. What are the choices of the distros and from where to
 get. How to make systems dual boot etc. and yes that can be
 contributed back to tldp and I think that can really help more people
 to start using Linux.

 <reply>

 That's good idea, but you get the same content at different sites, right ?
 What to be done is collect them, seggregate and put up in a repository.

 </reply>

   if ppl want I can
 write up some document about kernel compilation. Open embedded
 buildsystem, kernel and user space debugging etc...

 <reply>

 It's better to start ...

 </reply>

Thanks and Regards,
-- Ramprasad B
| FOSS User # | 395307                                    |
| #HappY FreE OpeN SourcE ;)#                             |
| Blog | http://ramprasadb.blogspot.com/                  |
| The Event Site   | http://foss.in/                      |
| The Event Wiki   | http://linux-bangalore.org/2005/wiki |
| The Event Channel| #linux-bangalore on irc.freenode.net |
| The Event List   | http://linux-bangalore.org/list      |
         "-"