[Indianlc] LinuxChix numbers...

Jyoti S csjyoti at Uaeii0uyBim2A0AogECP5d18yj0Bs2Rd1zCDWEtLBsw5Kin-MXhbpWZdqanTCSSrS_wgai1dGvLo0Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 3 09:52:51 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am a new member and has been passive reader for all
these days.
Frederick I applaud your approach.

I have not seen many technical questions/problems
being posted in this forum.May-be functioning as a
user group with good technical answers could also help
people coming in for seeking help.

As every member in the group has the opportuninty to
answer the query, if we could recognise the person who
has answered the most during the span of a month, we
can provide her with an "expert " or some suitable
title.

Or the person who has shared some idea or
implementation of a novel concept could also be
recognised in this forum.

How about extending these laurels to the corresponding
workplace/college where she gains some recoginition
and encouragement? That would pull in more numbers at
least out of curiosity - more members as well as
mentors,...

-Jyoti

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com