[Indianlc] [Free/Libre and] Open-Source Approach Works to Find Stem Cell Fabrications

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at sKJnx0wgpaycK028_emmZUZZJ8rwD85FH13QtvdOE4TM5Y8bc2bg46rmGhmQz4mQBVVJAAfeC8fF1A.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 14 18:25:16 UTC 2006

On 2/14/06, || Vid || <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> On 2/9/06, Frederick Noronha (FN) <fred at bytesforall.org> wrote:
> > http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech/200602/kt2006020616301311780.htm

> {snip}
>
> While I appreciate the Open source reference in the article ....
> should we have a seperate ML for such stuff so that people interested
> in more news info can join there.

I too agree that the post went slightly more than offtopic, which i
suppose the group's not about.

open source philosophy might prove beneficial in a lot of unrelated situations.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is